Returning to the Javits Center in New York City March 8 – 10, the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference (IECSC) will feature more than 75 free educational classes, targeted learning tracks, advanced workshops and CIDESCO USA seminars, offering spa and wellness professionals invaluable, hands-on experience with some of the most talented artists in the industry. Co-located with The Beauty Experience New York, IECSC is the greatest opportunity for industry experts to explore, discover and buy products on the east coast.
“As the multibillion-dollar spa industry continues to expand, I am extremely excited and passionate about educating attendees on changes and emerging trends in the spa, medical spa and wellness industry,” said Diane Waltersdorf, Conference Director at Questex. “With our dedication and ability to see the big picture, new experiences created for the 2020 International Esthetics, Cosmetics and Spa Conference will provide spa and wellness professionals the opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and keep this thriving industry moving forward.”
Free Educational Classes:
Included in the All Access Expo Pass, IECSC features 75+ free educational classes from more than 70 industry experts, offering attendees an exclusive opportunity to see the latest techniques and trends emerging in the spa, medical spa and wellness industry. Free educational classes will focus on a variety of topics including:
- Light Therapy
- Cosmetic Lasers
- Cannabis Treatment
Targeted Learning Tracks:
Offering a series of in-depth workshops from some of the most talented artists in the industry, attendees will have a chance to learn from renowned educators as they address topics designed to refine careers and boost business. Targeted learning tracks will focus on a variety of topics including:
- Business Building
- Medical Spa
- Social Media & Marketing
Workshops & Seminars:
Designed to give industry professionals an in-depth look at important techniques in their field, the advanced workshops and business seminars will focus on a variety of topics including business management, aesthetic training, CBD in the spa, makeup and more.
- Medical and Spa Strategic Planning – Growing Your Business with Staff Development, Compensation and Sound Financial Systems with Bryan Durocher (President, Essentials Spa Consulting LLC)
- Take a Deep Dive into CBD Wellness with Chris Elawar and Vanessa Marquez (CBD Care Garden)
- Your Makeup and Skin Kit – What Essentials You Need to Level Up with Beauty Tricks and Tips You Need in 2020 with Noreen Young (Makeup Artist and Skin Therapist, NoreenYoungPro.com)
- Beauty Secrets from a TV Makeup Artist with Vincenza Carovillano (Emmy-Nominated Celebrity Makeup Artist)
- Microblading vs. Micropigmentation: The Science, the Art and the Business – What You Need to Know as a Practitioner with Jeane Richmond (Owner, XO Skincare by Jeane Richmond)
- CBD Massage 101 with Jordan Person, LPN, LMT (CEO, Primal Healing & Primal Therapeutics)
- Fearless Beauty: Treating Skin of Color with Confidence with Mary Nielsen, Beatrice Van and Anna Whipp (Spectrum Advanced Aesthetics)
- Strategic Planning Starts with a SWOT Analysis – Gain the Competitive Edge with Julie Pankey (Managing Partner, JMPankey Partners) and Linda Arthur (Director of Operations, ILike Organic Skincare)
CIDESCO USA Education:
An international beauty therapy association representing the highest standards of esthetics in more than 33 countries, CIDESCO classes will offer the latest technical and business training for serious spa professionals.
- The Best Facial Massage: Relax, Rejuvenate, Renew with Lydia Sarfati (CIDESCO USA Chair and Founder of Repêchage)
- Light Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation with Terri Wojak (President of Aesthetics Exposed Education)
- Acne and Rosacea Skin – Barrier Disruption and Chromotherapy with Lydia Sarfati (CIDESCO USA Chair and Founder of Repêchage)
- Microneedling 101 – What You Need to Know with Terri Wojak (President of Aesthetics Exposed Education)
To learn more about International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference taking place March 8 – 10, 2020 at the Javits Center in New York City, visit www.iecscnewyork.com.