Fashion Avenue News welcomes 2019. We are excited about our upcoming projects and collaborations, as well as our achievements in 2018.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF 2018
- We have developed partnerships with 5 new Model Managements outside of the New York City area. This will give models in different States opportunities in New York City, as well as FAN travelling to different states for Editorials and discovering new talent.
- We are in talks with 10 (LICENSED) Modeling agencies, with the idea of offering their new talent magazine placement in the form of Covers and Editorials.
- We are in talks with 2 (LICENSED) Modeling agencies in African and Japan to continue to strengthen our international collaborations.
- We have started production on our TV programs: FAN TV, MODEL WORLD TV, BEAUTY BOSS TV and FIFI TV. We are excited about this new venture, advertising is available.
- We have added the FABULOUS Samantha Velling as Beauty Director to our Luxury Brands. We are excited to have her on board. Sam will also host the new Beauty Boss TV Show where she will do make overs and product education. We can’t wait to get started.
- We have created new campaigns for all our luxury fragrances as well as launching our new fragrance Body & Soul. Steve Bennett has developed an AdEditorial which will begin running in 2019.
- FIFI Fashion Week will be Friday February 15, 2019. This is a FREE TO THE PUBLIC SHOW, everyone can get tickets from http://www.FIFIFW.COM. FIFI is Fashion Industry Finest Independents, which will also produce it’s first RESORT-SWIM WEAR & ACCESSORY ROOFTOP Fashion Show on Saturday June 22, 2019 at the Fashion Avenue News Headquarters in the heart of Times Square. The spectacular event will feature only the FINEST Resort, Swim Wear and Accessory designers. Designers will have the ability to sell their products to the public and Vendors are welcome (DM, email us for Vendor info).
- FAN the Luxury Brand has worked diligently all year to constantly increase our Marketing reach and the results are in, we had 204,665 people visit our Luxury Brand site this year; our email Marketing reached 640,330 people; and we are still going strong, looking to collaborate with other brands, models, photographers, fashion show producers etc.,
- We have returned to the Aloft Hotel for our FREE New Years Party, held this Monday December 31, 2018, come on out and enjoy with the Fashion Family. SuperModel Steve Silver will conduct interviews with party goers and there will be a mini fashion show.
- We are happy to announce we are one of the SPONSORS for the NYC Shoot A Thon, produced by Mr. Don Pittman. We are excited to be part of a great event.
- We will produce 2 seminars this year, Branding & Marketing – what are they really? This is to give an opportunity for businesses to understand which strategies they need. This will be a FREE SEMINAR dates coming soon.
- We have been commissioned by WOMEN IN THE BLACK – produced by Princess Jenkins to do a MARKETING LIKE A MASTER seminar on Saturday June 1, 2019, visit our brand page for ticket purchase info.
- Fashion on the Hudson is Saturday July 13, 2019 – get your free tickets now (www.FashionontheHudson.com)
- Fashion Avenue News is expanding it’s Luxury Brand to consist of handbags and jewelry. We are also working on our 2019 “IT BAG”.
- We are seeking a model to be the Brand Ambassador and Face of the new “IT BAG”
- We are seeking a Male Model for our new Men’s Fragrance INVINCIBLE.
- Fashion Avenue News will release it’s first UNISEX FRAGRANCE IN JULY 2019.
- FAN is a Board Member for Black World Fashion Week.
- FAN is a Board Member of the Fashion Chamber of Commerce.
- FAN is President of The Editors Council – an organization that helps magazine run their business.
- FIFI FW September is Friday September 13, 2019 – FREE TICKETS will be up shortly.
- Fashion Avenue News has opening for Editor in Chief (FIFI Magazine), Creative Directors, Editorial Directors, Photographers and Editor-in-Chief Assistant. These openings are for people that want to learn, expand or grow their reach with a Luxury Brand.
- $5,000 – Are you a designer that can use $5,000 in CASH – NOT CASH & PRIZES, BUT $5,000 IN CASH – participate in the FASHION & BEAUTY OLYMPICS coming in October 2019. Kindly email or DM us as SDavis@FashionAvenueNews.com – want to know how the show goes, speak directly to our previous winner Kenya Smith of Planet Zero Motor Sports. Auditions will be in March 2019.
- Models can you use $5,000 in CASH? Yes, the Fashion & Beauty Olympics is also for Models. Coming in 2019 – audition info will be up shortly.
Take a look at our January 2019 Covers, support Fashion Avenue News by purchasing a print or digital copy. You can order from our Luxury Brand page.
FASHION AVENUE NEWS JAN 2019 COVER
MODEL WORLD MAGAZINE JAN-FEB. 2019 BY
COVER BY STEVE BENNETT – EDITORIAL DIRECTOR WDC
PAUL WALKER – EDITORIAL DIRECTOR NYC
BEAUTY BOSS MAGAZINE JAN.-FEB. 2019 – SAMANTHA VELLING BEAUTY DIRECTOR
FASHION AVENUE NEWS CARIBBEAN JANUARY 2019 – EDITOR-IN-CHIEF WENDY ISAAC
ONE OF A KIND MAGAZINE – EMBRACE YOUR UNIQUENESS
EDITORIAL DIRECTOR Q. BAILEY
FASHION AVENUE NEWS LATINX – EDITOR IN CHIEF FLORA MONTES
FAN HOLLYWOOD JAN. – FEB. 2019
OMAR B. HARRIS – EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
We look forward to working with you in 2019.