ROUGH SKIN FORMULA – with Dermal Infusion Technology®
Effective in treating dry, rough skin and skin prone to fungal infections
- Formulated with an effective, natural and organic ingredient that has distinct broad spectrum anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral properties and the capability to accelerate cell regeneration.
- Non-drying, ideal for people with diabetes and sensitive skin
- Contains CoQ10: an effective ingredient which increases the strength of the skin and fights free radicals
- Effective treatment for rough skin on the feet
Dry, unsightly, flaking and rough skin
- Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools, hotel rooms, change rooms, airport security, etc.
- The treatment for individuals prone to fungal infections: Diabetics, atopic dermatitis sufferers, etc.
- For wearers of sandals or flip-flops and those who walk barefoot on a regular basis
Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for 2 weeks, then daily until conditions are resolved
Features & Benefits:
- Professional Callus Softener Formula is recommended for use by foot care technicians only
- Footlogix Callus Softener penetrates into the skin, softening the skin for easy callus reduction
- Footlogix Callus Softener – with Urea, softens calluses and cuticles by hydrating, not dehydrating
- Significantly shortens treatment duration, by reducing time required for filing of calluses
- With Urea content, calluses and cuticles are hydrated
- Non-aggressive formula is safe for Diabetics and all skin types
- Pump spray makes Callus Softener easy to use
Calluses, as well as dry skin and nails
- Use as a callus and cuticle softener for all pedicures
- May be used prior to any and all other Footlogix treatments
- Recommended for use in dry pedicures
- Spray callused areas and cuticles from a distance of approximately 10 cm / 5 in. until skin is moistened
- Allow to penetrate for 2 to 3 minutes or until skin is still damp but no longer wet (depending on the thickness of the calluses). May be reapplied as necessary.
- File callused areas with a stainless steel Footlogix Professional Pedicure File or professional foot file of your choice
- When finished filing, remove debris with a towel and re-spray foot lightly with the Callus Softener. Do not wash off: product will continue working with cumulative, long-term effects.
|Footlogix® ROUGH SKIN FORMULA Mousses||125 ml||119.9 g||4.2 oz||$24-26*|
Footlogix Pediceuticals® is a revolutionary and innovative foot-care line formulated to provide effective, transformational care for a variety of skin conditions affecting the feet – from simple dryness to more severe conditions resulting from Diabetes.
Today’s knowledgeable Technicians demand a product that is easy to use, cost effective and reputable but most importantly, a product that really works: Footlogix Pediceuticals® provide all this… and much more!
Today’s educated Clients seek results-oriented products: Footlogix delivers amazing results in as little as 24 hours!
See what features and benefits Footlogix Pediceuticals® will provide to you and your clients:
- Footlogix Pediceuticals® with Dermal Infusion Technology® (DIT) is a mousse based product line with European roots combined with North American innovation.
- Footlogix Pediceuticals® are free of synthetic oils, enabling the mousse to penetrate the outer layers of the skin instantly, leaving no greasy residue.
- Non-occlusive: do not seal or impede the natural functions of the skin, thereby allowing it to transpire normally.
- Non-greasy: socks and shoes can be worn immediately after application, and will not break down support hose. Simply apply and go!
- Hygienic: applicators have a sealed system that does not allow air into the container, enabling bacteria-free dispensing.
- Effective: protects damaged skin against infections and most efficacious for the dryness associated with the Diabetic foot.
- Easy to apply: products are rapidly absorbed, creating great user compliance.
- Highly effective: clients see fabulous results immediately and transformation in a few days.
- Endorsed: by leading Doctors and Podiatrists across North America and Europe.
- Transformational: they will elevate the results of your pedicures to where “Medi meets Pedi®”.