The 10th edition of the Natural & Organic Cosmetics Conference will focus on the future-oriented strategic direction of natural and organic cosmetics. The Conference will provide insights on what is relevant for effective brand management in an increasingly competitive market and which challenges retail is facing due to the changing customer journey.
The key topics of the Natural & Organic Cosmetics Conference:
- Brand management: crucial competitive factors
- Outlook natural cosmetics: where is the industry headed?
- Customers 2030: Dialogue with many unknowns?
- New customers – new marketing models for the future?
- Life cycle of packaging
- Polluted oceans – Sea Shepherd is cleaning up
- Booming market: natural and organic cosmetics in Asia
- From fairtrade to realtrade
Participants of the 10th Natural & Organic Cosmetics Conference may once again look forward to an interesting and industry-related program. International participants from industry and retail will attend the anniversary edition of this trade platform, offering a multitude of opportunities for international networking.
The next Natural & Organic Cosmetics Conference will be held September 26- 27, 2017, at the Hotel Ellington in Berlin with Elfriede Dambacher acting as program chairwoman and under new general management by Wolf Lüdge.
On the day prior to the Conference, the popular Trendtour Berlin will take participants to newly discovered hotspots of natural cosmetics in the city of Berlin (bus tour 2 – 6 p.m.)