Isabella Rose Taylor: History in the Making
At the young age of 15, Isabella Rose Taylor is an accomplished fashion entrepreneur with an impressive resume even for an adult many times her fifteen years. The artist-turned-fashion designer and Austin native is the youngest designer yet to land a line in Nordstrom, gaining her national media attention for her namesake clothing line, Isabella Rose Taylor, the avant-garde ready-to-wear line garnering rave reviews from media, influencers, and consumers in the fashion world.
The Isabella Rose Taylor 2016 collection is youthful, carefree, and breathes new life into urban fashion. Aesthetically pleasing, this collection is polished- with an edgy twist- giving the wearer an effortlessly cool balance of street, and femininity. Every inch of fabric is well designed, with purposeful placement of lines and linear separation of graphics that infuse easy fashion with abstract art; a concept Isabella knows all too well.
For Isabella, art plays a huge role in her clothing, and is at the root of every collection she designs. At the age of 3, she began honing her craft through painting. By age 9, Isabella’s art sold for upwards of $10,000 pieces at prestigious art galleries nationwide.
At just 15, Isabella’s career boasts the following accolades:
- Named on the top 100 most creative people in business.
- Youngest designer to have her clothing line in Nordstrom
- Youngest designer to present a collection during New York Fashion Week 2014
- At age 14, she was accepted to Parsons
- At age 15, she is now a junior at Parsons School of Design in New York City
- A member of the high IQ society, Mensa
- Member of Davidson Youth Scholar for the profoundly gifted
- In May 2016, she received the Entrepreneurial Rising Star from the Austin Chamber of Commerce
- IRT designs were showcased at the 5th Annual Austin Fashion Awards
Isabella currently studies Fashion Marketing at Parsons, where she has made the Dean’s list with a cumulative GPA of 3.97. She continues to leave her mark on the fashion world and sets the bar for what it means to be a fashion entrepreneur.
Isabella has been featured in various publications, including Forbes, Entrepreneur, Elle, Teen Vogue, Seventeen and more. She has also made national TV appearances such as Kate Couric, Steve Harvey and has even spoken on TedxHollywood and TedxJanPath in New Delhi.